We’re excited with an energy of all our fitness classes combined! We’re pleased to announce that starting in April, everything that’s made Cornerstone New Hope a special exercise facility over the years will now be offered in a more open and spacious environment!
Cornerstone’s dedicated staff shared their valuable insight throughout the process of designing our brand-new New Hope facility, which will open soon at 322 W. Bridge Street. We focused on crafting spaces and adding enhancements that would contribute to the best fitness experience for our members – incorporating features and services that are most valued, while making everyone feel at home, and providing a multitude of options.
Please follow our Facebook and social media posts, and sign up for email updates– we’ll keep you informed of exact opening dates as we get ready for our Grand Opening!
Where Is It?
- Cornerstone New Hope will be in the Borough of New Hope, directly in front of the Event Center by Cornerstone (at Eagle Fire Company). Because Cornerstone Clubs members enjoy universal membership, all members have full use of this location – in addition to Doylestown, and Warrington.
Highlights – What You Can Look Forward to:
- Upgraded, modern Fitness Center – with new expanded equipment, more free weights and a functional training area.
- New Cycling Studio – includes a 10- foot viewing screen for virtual rides, along with a lighting system to enhance every class.
- Expanded Group Xrcise room – takes on a great new look with an open, spacious class area. An adjoining room for storage houses the equipment, which allows for more room to move.
- Barre Studio – en pointe for a great Barre experience along with dance classes and Aerial Yoga.
- Zen Studio – placed in a remote location amidst all these spaces, this special secluded area is for Yoga, Pilates Reformer, and massage. It’s a peaceful, quiet place to transition, whether you’re coming or going.
- Expanded locker rooms – beautiful!
- More parking – !!!
To check out Cornerstone New Hope, and see how all of these new offerings can help with your exercise and health goals, please contact a Membership Advisor. We hope you’ll visit our exciting New Hope location soon! We can’t wait for you to see it.