Joy Darreffa.k.a “Miss Joy” has been with Cornerstone since 1997! A loving Mother since 1984, she has worked with children for over 25 years. She strives to create a loving, fun, creative and safe environment for your children to grow up in. She has had the pleasure of watching children grow up in our playroom, and then eventually become young adult members of Cornerstone or even come to work for her at CornerKids many years later! Joy’s passion is teaching children and it is evident in her daily enthusiasm.
About Youth Programs
Our experienced and passionate CornerKids staff has been with us since the beginning, leading the way in Youth Programs since Cornerstone’s inception in 1995. Cornerstone’s Youth Programs are primarily run out of our Doylestown Club, where there is ample room, both indoors and outdoors, for kids to run, play, learn and have fun. We are very proud to offer youth programming to our FitKids and CornerKids members from New Hope, Doylestown and Warrington, and to children from all over our community, who are always welcome to participate in any of our programs or classes. With so much to offer, we are sure your child will love being a CornerKid! We are passionate about helping children explore their interests, establish confidence in their abilities, learn physical and social skills, be a team player and most importantly…learn that living a healthy life is rewarding and fun!
Benefits of Youth Programs
- Fitness Focused
- Experienced Instructors
- Experienced and professional staff
- Variety of classes and programs to choose from
- Help your child find confidence by learning physical and social skills
- Teach your child to be a team player
- Teach them that living a healthy life is actually fun!
- Guest Passes
- Music Therapy for Special Needs
- Teen Zone
- Intro to Dance
- Recess Rally Blast
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.