About Cardiac Rehab
Cornerstone’s partnership with Doylestown Hospital has allowed us to offer patients who are participating in Cardiac Rehabilitation through the hospital an option to continue their exercise routine at our facilities. Phase 3 graduates of the hospital’s program have the option to continue their cardiac rehabilitation in a 4th phase which takes place at Cornerstone Warrington.
Even if you haven’t gone through the program, if you are faced with ongoing heart issues, have survived a cardiac event, or have a history of cardiovascular problems, you can turn to Cornerstone with questions regarding Cardiac Rehabilitation, guidance in your personal exercise program, or as an ongoing resource for your fitness needs. Our professional trainers and fitness resources can help anyone with cardiac issues get on their way to living healthier and feeling great.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehab
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss
- Increase your exercise tolerance
- Reduce your body weight, blood pressure, and bad (LDL and total) cholesterol
- Increase your good (HDL) cholesterol
- Increase your insulin sensitivity to help you reduce fat, build muscle, and recover faster
- Guest Passes
- Meeting between Cornerstone trainers and Doylestown Health Exercise Physiologist to determine a customized exercise plan
- 4 appointments with your trainer to get started with your program and follow-ups to assess progress
- Target heart rate evaluation, heart rate and blood pressure logs
- Full access to Cornerstone facilities and amenities
If something stands between you and
your success, move it. Never be denied.
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.