About Team Training
Not seeing the results you hoped for? Getting bored with your same old routine? Mix it up with Team Training. Grab a friend (or five) and hit the club for a great workout lead by one of our awesome personal trainers. Whether you are all looking to lose weight, gain strength, or just improve your general fitness level, Team Training is a great way to add interest to your exercise plan and meet your goals.
Small group training has long been celebrated in the fitness industry as it is proven to increase motivation and drive results among participants. It doesn’t matter if your group consists of friends, family, coworkers or other gym-goers, just being in a team environment is one of the best ways to stay motivated and enjoy a little competitive spirit.
Team Training allows you to get the attention from a personal trainer in the same way that you would if you were training with them for a one-on-one session. Because groups are limited to six people, trainers are able to observe everyone throughout the workout. Being able to get individual guidance during your team session provides a similar experience to one-on-one personal training, but with the added fun of working out with your friends. Your trainer will ensure that the exercises can be modified to accommodate all fitness levels – so if you’re an athlete and your friend is a beginner, don’t sweat it.
Benefits of Team Training
- Team Energy
- Increase motivation while meeting your needs
- Budget friendly, cost effective
- Professional guidance from our experienced trainers
- Mix up your routine
- Guest Passes
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.