Many associate massage therapy with luxury, often forgetting that the “therapy” part can be an incredibly beneficial element in regards to self-care and your personal wellness. While your massage at the spa is sure to be a luxurious and enjoyable experience, we also give attention to the therapeutic properties which make massage a great tool for releasing tension, improving circulation, eliminating toxins, and bringing relief to tight, painful muscles. We have a variety of massage services; from the relaxing Swedish massage, to the invigorating sports massage, there is an option for every body. Additional services and add-ons such as hot stones, Reiki, reflexology, and scalp & neck treatments allow you to customize your massage experience to suit your preferences and needs. Whether you are looking to relax and unwind, or find deep muscle release, massage is an excellent way to give back to your body.
- Stress Relief
- Reduce Pain
- Boost Immune System
- Member discounts
- Relieve stress
- Boost immunity
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce muscle tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Improved sleep patterns
- Guest Passes
Couples MassageEnjoy a relaxing massage with your special someone in our couples room. Share a great experience! Choose from any of our available massages. Interested in adding something special to your massage? Choose from any of the following add-on treatments:
- 15 Minute Addl. Massage Time $20.00
- 15 Minute Foot Reflexology $25.00
- 30 Min Foot Reflexology $40.00
- Sugar Scrub For Back $35.00
- Paraffin Hands OR Feet $15.00
- Dry Brush Lymphatic Sweep $25.00
If something stands between you and
your success, move it.
Never be denied.
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.