Thank you for voting us the Best Children’s Party in Bucks County!!
Our parties are designed for ages 3 and older. The basic CornerKids Party is similar for every age group. We make the same games a little more challenging and sophisticated as the children get older. In our 10 years of providing parties at Cornerstone (same women still doing them!) we have learned that the kids keep coming back year after year because they love their parties!
Our Regular Party Times Are:
Saturday & Sunday:
1pm – 2:30pm and 3:30pm – 5pm
Friday: Flexible between 1pm – 8pm
We allow an hour between parties for set up and clean up.
Call for special arrangements for week day parties.
Member: $185 | Nonmember: $225
CornerKids Parties are private and all about the birthday child! We supply invitations, decorations, stickers & lollipops for prizes, 2 hostesses and a GREAT TIME! You supply the birthday child, any food & beverages you would like to serve and the paper products! We do all of the set up, playing, serving and cleaning up. We focus on making the birthday child feel special among his/her friends!
CK Signature Party:
Our focus is on making the birthday child feel special throughout the party! As the guests arrive, they are greeted by the party hostesses and the birthday child, given a name tag and escorted to the obstacle course where they play and interact with the birthday child, the party hostesses and all of the other guests until everyone has arrived!
- Once all of the guests have arrived, the birthday child leads them in an individual challenge through the obstacle course! The guests cheer for the birthday child first and then for each other. The birthday child sits in his/her special chair at the end of the course and rewards everyone with a special CK Bracelet.
- For our scooter dice game, the birthday child scatters cones with numbers throughout the room. Everyone moves throughout the room to music on their scooter. When the music stops everyone scurries to a cone. The birthday child rolls the die and rewards his/her guests who are at the corresponding number with a sticker. No one gets a sticker until they stand up and wish the birthday child HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a very loud voice! By the end of the game, everyone has a sticker!
- The Wall of Fun is always a favorite! The room is divided in half and the guests are split in two teams, each on one side of the room. An equal number of nerf balls are tossed on both sides. When the music plays they try to clean up their side of the room. When the music stops, everyone freezes and the side with the least nerf balls wins!
- We wrap up our game segment with the parachute! Everyone grabs a handle and the birthday child sits in the middle for THE BIRTHDAY RIDE!! The guests and the hostesses circle around with the birthday child on the parachute singing happy birthday! Then we continue with parachute games according to the age of the guests! PARACHUTE WITH CANDY – if you choose this option you can either provide candy with bags labeled with the guests’ names or for an additional $20 we will provide this. Candy is put on the parachute; the kids bounce it off and then fill their bags!
- Cake time! The party room has already been set up by the hostesses. We take the kids in, sing happy birthday and serve the cake and snacks! If you choose to provide a meal, we will serve that first, before singing and serving cake!
- Party Wrap up! At the end of the party we create a “throne” for the birthday child to sit upon while giving out their party favor and thanking each guest individually for coming to his/her party. The party is ended by singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY one last time!
We offer options…..
It is our experience that our signature party is the most liked by the kids! However we understand that some like options. For them we offer the following substitution options:
- Open gifts – the child may choose to open his/her gifts at the party instead of bagging them up and taking them home. In that case, we shave a little bit of time off of each game to allow time for him/her to open gifts while sitting on the “throne”. He/she invites each child to bring their gift up individually so he/she can open it while they sit on the throne together. After opening his gift the birthday child thanks his guest by giving them their party favor and a very big THANK YOU! The guests sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY one more time!
- Hoppy Balls – some prefer this to scooters
- Relay races – if the birthday child and their guests are older and more competitive these can be substituted for one or two of our signature options.
- Yoga – we recommend this only if you are absolutely positive that all of your guests like yoga!!
- Dance/Zumba –recommended for a group of guests who ALL positively love to dance!
Want to book your child’s next Birthday Party at Cornerstone? Contact Donna Mazeika for more information.