AfterSchool classes are available to our Junior Members. For ages 6 & up, junior membership includes unlimited visits to the playroom (for 6 year olds) and ALL junior and beginner karate classes.
- Zumbatomic (ages 6+) 5 – 5:30
- Kids Yoga (ages 6 – 10) 5:30-6:15pm
- Jump Club (ages 6 – 9) 4:45-5:30pm
- Jump Club (ages 6 – 9) 5:30-6:15pm
- MVP 101 (ages 10 – 12) 4:45-5:30pm
- Beginner Karate (ages 5+) 7:00-8:00pm
- Sports Club (ages 6 – 9) 5:30-6:15pm
- Tween Zone (ages 10 – 12) 5:30-6:15pm
- Bop, Boogie & Roll (ages 6+) 5:30-6:15pm
- Beginner Karate (ages 5+) 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Beginner Karate (ages 5+) 10:00-11:00am
Zumbatomic: Zumba for kids! This high energy fitness party offers real results! Packed with specially choreographed routines and the latest music like hip-hop, reggaeton and cumbia. Zumbatomic classes increase focus and self confidence, boost metabolism and improve coordination.
Beginner Karate: Includes white, yellow and orange belt instruction.
Bop, Boogie & Roll: Get active by learning fundamental dance and gymnastic skills; it’s a blast!
Jump Club: Learn how to jump rope and get active by playing a variety of games that involve jumping.
Kids Yoga: Attitude, breath, and foundation are the key principles of yoga… oh, and we think having FUN is important too! In this class, your child will turn upside down, play games, and share stories while they unveil the gifts of yoga and meditation.
MVP 101: Experience MVP Sports Training at an introductory level and get a great workout.
Sports Club: Learn basic skills and get active by playing fitness games and doing cardio/strength circuits that will provide both fun and fitness.
Tween Zone: Experience a Zone class just like your parents and get an MVP style workout.
Want to learn more about our AfterSchool program? Contact Donna Mazeika for more information.