The human body is an amazing thing, capable of amazing feats of strength, endurance, flexibility, quickness among many other things. My philosophy has always been about pushing and training my body to see its capabilities. There is no greater feeling than reaching goals you set and setting new milestones with what you are able to do. Even if those goals are benching 300lbs or just being able to play with your children or grandchildren for a little bit each day. I am here to help you achieve those goals and explore what new capabilities your body has in it.
About Tribe Team Training
Cornerstone is excited to be the very first fitness club in the Philadelphia area (and one of just a handful of clubs nationwide) to introduce the internationally recognized Tribe Team Training™ program to our community. Known simply by its participants as “Tribe”, this small group training program started in New Zealand and has taken global fire, most recently lighting up in North America. We are so excited to bring this progressive, results-driven fitness program to Bucks County and encourage members and non-members alike to try a class and see what all the buzz is about!
Benefits of Tribe Team Training
- Team Energy
- High Intensity
- Group setting for motivation
- Pick from different classes to cater to your needs
- Find your Tribe and form a bond
- Free Trial Week – First class free!
- Guest Passes
SEASON 3, 2017 Starts May 1st
Free Trial Week Starting Monday, April 24th
Tribe™ teams made up of six to ten individuals sign up for 6-week, 12-class seasons.
- Your Tribe will stay together throughout the entire 6-week season, working toward specific goals.
- Because the program is progressive, Tribes will build on strength and skills developed in previous weeks to ensure constant improvement with end results. There are seven seasons per year, with rest weeks in between each season. Many Tribes stay together, keeping their team intact as they move from one season to the next.
- Available at our Warrington club: TribeFIT™, TribeLIFE™ and TribeCORE™.
- Each class is an hour long.
- TribeFIT™ is a high intensity functional fitness program designed to make you fitter, faster and stronger. This program is designed to increase strength and endurance, burn fat and calories, and produce functional, full-body fitness results through exercises that are dynamic and athletic in nature. TribeFIT™ is perfect for the regular exercisers who are looking for that next level of intensity.
- TribeLIFE™ is a low impact, challenging fitness workout that is designed to help you achieve all your exercise needs to be fit for life. This program combines aerobic movements, low impact functional strength exercises and core and flexibility exercises. Don’t mistake this for a light workout! TribeLife™ helps participants reach a higher level of functional fitness through challenging exercises and a full-body approach.
- TribeCORE™ is a training program intelligently designed to bring toning, strength, stability and power to your core. TribeCORE™ trains the muscles around your pelvis, hips, back and abdomen, starting from the deep torso muscles to leave you with a slim waistline and firm strong abs. TribeCORE™ incorporates flexibility and stability training to achieve structural longevity and powerful, pain-free movement.
- Tribe Coaches: Sabrina Willard, Heather Wauls, Jamie Katz, Matt Coller, Steph Boyne, Morgan Kingsbauer
- Get Started! - There will be a FREE trial week before the launch of every Tribe Season, so that anyone can come try Tribe before officially joining a Tribe. Know some friends you’d love to have on your Tribe? Get in for free trial week and reserve your spots early! There is a limit of ten people per Tribe so our Tribe Coaches can provide the best instruction possible.
If something stands between you and
your success, move it. Never be denied.
ACE CPT | TRX Certification Level 1 | CPR/AED
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.