About Family Swim
Join us at Cornerstone, Warrington for a great time at Family Swim! All children of Cornerstone Members swim free during these designated times.
Enjoy time together in a safe, family-friendly environment while fostering your child's love for the water! A lifeguard will be on duty throughout your time spent at the pool.
Benefits of Family Swim
- Fitness Focused
- Easy on your joints
- included in membership
- Guest Passes
Friday 5:00 - 6:00pm
Saturday 2:00 - 4:00pm
Sunday 2:00—4:00pmAdditional Family Swim Times are occasionally added for holidays and will be posted. Times & schedules are subject to change, please visit or call the Warrington Service Desk (215.918.5929) for updates and information!
Policies & Procedures
- Parents and children are highly encouraged to use the Family Locker Room for changing and showering. In the event that these rooms are occupied, families are permitted to use the Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms as an additional option. We ask that parents accompany same sex children into the appropriate locker room up until the age of 6. Children over the age of 6 may use the appropriate locker room as long as they act according to proper locker room etiquette.
- Maximum of two children per adult if both children are under the age of 10.
- Maximum of four children per adult if two or more of the children are over the age of 10.
- Family swim occurs in lanes 1 and 2 as shown on the pool schedule. All children under 16 must pass a skill test to go past the red line (see the lifeguard on duty)* Children must check in with the lifeguard prior to entering the water to get a band if they have passed the Deep Water Skill Test. Bands are returned to the lifeguard each visit. Children 6 or younger must wear a flotation device for their safety, unless they have passed the Deep Water Skill Test. (flotation device can be provided by the lifeguard). Children 10 or younger must be accompanied by an adult in the lap pool water. Children between the ages of 10-15 must have an adult present in the pool area. Children 16 and over are not required to have adult supervision. Children 13-15 are permitted to swim laps only during Family Swim and must use good etiquette. (See back of the pool schedule for etiquette information).
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the healing pool or spa pool without a therapist or instructor.
- Running and rough play are not permitted.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Children under 4 are required to wear swim diapers with rubber pants over them.
- Please see lifeguard on duty for available swim toys.
- Family Swim is available to all Cornerstone members (regardless of membership type) and is a recreational swim opportunity for members with children ONLY.
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.