Join us at Cornerstone, Warrington for a great time at Family Swim! All children of Cornerstone Members swim free during these designated times.
Enjoy time together in a safe, family-friendly environment while fostering your child’s love for the water! A lifeguard will be on duty throughout your time spent at the pool. Family Swim times are:
Friday 5:00 – 6:00pm
Saturday 2:00 – 4:00pm
Additional Family Swim Times are occasionally added for holidays and will be posted. Times & schedules are subject to change, please visit or call the Warrington Service Desk (215.918.5900) for updates and information!
Policies & Procedures
- Families are required to use the Family Changing Rooms. If they are occupied please use the cabanas on the pool deck. Parents with a child of the same sex may enter and exit the locker rooms from the pool area only. Use is limited to the first two showers and bathroom area. The carpeted area is for adult member use only.
- Maximum of two children per adult if both children are under the age of 10.
- Maximum of four children per adult if two or more of the children are over the age of 10.
- Family swim occurs in lanes 1 and 2 as shown on the pool schedule. All children under 16 must pass a skill test to go past the red line (see the lifeguard on duty)* Children must check in with the lifeguard prior to entering the water to get a band if they have passed the Deep Water Skill Test. Bands are returned to the lifeguard each visit. Children 6 or younger must wear a flotation device for their safety, unless they have passed the Deep Water Skill Test. (flotation device can be provided by the lifeguard). Children 10 or younger must be accompanied by an adult in the lap pool water. Children between the ages of 10-15 must have an adult present in the pool area. Children 16 and over are not required to have adult supervision. Children 13-15 are permitted to swim laps only during Family Swim and must use good etiquette. (See back of the pool schedule for etiquette information).
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the healing pool or spa pool without a therapist or instructor.
- Running and rough play are not permitted.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Children under 4 are required to wear swim diapers with rubber pants over them.
- Please see lifeguard on duty for available swim toys.
- Family Swim is available to all Cornerstone members (regardless of membership type) and is a recreational swim opportunity for members with children ONLY.