My coaching philosophy and approach is one of wellness with a holistic and integral view. After all, if you feel good and are healthy in mind, body and spirit, life's challenges are much easier. Sometimes we just need a little help along the way! I have over 13 years’ experience teaching yoga, have conducted workshops on health/ yoga/lifestyles, and am a Teaching Assistant for Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy. I love all things outdoors and enjoy kayaking, hiking and snow shoeing.
About Holisitic Health Coaching
Holistic Health Coaching is a total wellness program that takes an integrative approach to wellness with a focus on nutrition and mind-body synergy.
So often when we want to achieve a certain desired physical result, we focus on only the physical means of getting there. Holisitic Health Coaching aims to take a well-rounded approach to wellness, integrating the importance of exercise and movement along with nutrition, stress management, and balance in life and health. The nutrition component of the program focuses on restoring the body to run efficiently on its natural processes using a foundation of whole and nutritious foods.
Benefits of Holistic Health Coaching
- Experienced Instructors
- Eat Better
- One-on-one sessions
- Customized health plan integrating fitness, nutrition and wellness
- Goal setting and tracking to provide accountability and measure of progress
- Guest Passes
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and flexible fitting close to the body
- Visit us before your workout and come hydrated to get the best read on your wellness score
- Come ready to discuss goals, challenges, and desired results
- NO intimidation: all levels of health and fitness are welcome
For more information:
If something stands between you and
your success, move it. Never be denied.
Certified Whole Health Coach graduate of the National Institute of Whole Health with emphasis in Holistic Health and Wellness | Wisdom of the Whole Coaching Academy trained in holistic and integral coaching |Yoga Alliance RYT 200 |Certified Massage Therapist
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.