Joy Darreff (Director):
Joy Darreff has been with Cornerstone since 1997! A loving Mother since 1984, she has worked with children for over 25 years. She strives to create a loving, fun, creative and safe environment for your children to grow up in. Joy leads our CornerKids Doylestown team which is the heart of our CornerKids program. The women on our Doylestown team have combined tenure of over 100 years teaching CornerKids at Cornerstone! These women know the families and children by name and develop a special relationship with each child that comes through our doors. Our CornerKids staff at the New Hope and Warrington locations has tenured staff as well!
About Child Care/Playroom
CornerKids has a playroom at all three of Cornerstone’s locations; so whether you visit Doylestown, New Hope or Warrington you can leave your little ones in our care while you take care of yourself. Most of our playroom attendants are moms who have had their children in our playroom; so they care for every child in the same way they would want their child to be cared for. When you bring your child to our CornerKids playroom, you can enjoy a worry-free workout knowing they are in great hands and having fun of their own. Playroom visits are unlimited for FitKid Members, so bring the kids by as often you’d like!
Benefits of Child Care/Playroom
- Professional Staff
- Wide variety of fun fitness options for children
- Feel good knowing that your children are in good hands while you work out
- Introducing health and fitness to your little ones at a young age
- Run your errands worry-free with our CornerSitters Services
- Guest Passes
Doylestown hoursMon-Thurs: 8:00am – 2:00pm; 4:30pm – 8:00pm*Mon til 8:30pm Fri: 8:00am – 2:00pm Sat: 8:00am – 12:00pm Sun: 8:30am – 12:00pm
New Hope hoursMon-Thurs: 8:30am – 1:00pm; 4:30pm – 8:00pm Fri: 8:30am – 1:00pm Sat: 8am – 12:00pm Sun: 8am – 12:00pm
Warrington hoursMon-Thurs: 8:30am – 1:00pm; 4:00pm – 8:30pm Fri: 8:30am – 1:00pm Sat: 8:30am – 1:00pm Sun: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Please be sure to sign your child in and out on the sheet provided on the desk next to the playroom. For security reasons, it is important that you print legibly and include all of the information requested on the sign in sheet.
- It is also very important that you and your child have their picture in our computer. We will request a photo upon your first visit.
- We require written permission if someone other than the parent of the child is taking your child out of the playroom.
- Drinks are permitted in a non-spillable, non-breakable bottle or cup clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- We highly recommend your children be in the playroom for no more than 2 hours
- We allow infants as young as 6 weeks old, however, you may want to consider waiting until he or she has had the initial immunization shots. Please be sure to give us any information that will help us give your baby the best care (ie. Nursing or bottle fed, does your child take a binky, like the swing or walker or have a favorite blanket?)
- We do not change diapers – sorry! There are changing tables provided for you to use. Please use the towel and disinfectant provided to wipe down the changing tables after use. Please be sure to use plastic bags provided when disposing a soiled diaper!
- We try to keep the playroom a safe and healthy place for everyone. We ask that you help us by keeping your sick children home! If we find that your child appears to be ill, we may ask you to return home with him/her.
- We take pride in our ability to keep your children happy while you work out. You will only be notified when:
- diaper change is absolutely needed
- child is inconsolably crying
- child’s behavior is dangerous to others in the playroom
- child is injured
- Need some time to run errands, keep appointments or to grab lunch with a friend? Drop and Run! Register your child 24hrs in advance and take advantage of this time knowing that your children are in good hands and having fun.
- Monday – Friday | 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Member $15 | each additional child $5
- Non-member $20 | each additional child $10
If something stands between you and
your success, move it. Never be denied.
Joy Darreff (Director):
benefitsWhy Cornerstone Clubs?
- Support , motivation, and fun provided by our friendly and educated staff; starting with a free consultation with a wellness coach.
- A team of dedicated personal trainers ready to help you reach your goals. Train one-on-one or in a group of up to 6 people
- Hundreds of classes per week, some unique to each club, taught by the area's most experienced and qualified instructors.