If you are service-oriented, passionate about wellness, and believe you can be an ambassador for the Cornerstone mission then please consider becoming a member of our family. Below is a list of current positions available at Cornerstone Clubs. If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume and qualifications will be carefully reviewed and should they match the needs of the position, you will be contacted for an interview.
Job Title: Personal Trainer
Posting Date: 12/10/13
Location(s): Doylestown, New Hope, Warrington
Title of Posting Manager(s): Fitness Coordinators
Part-time/Full-time: Part Time/Full Time
Weekly Hours: Varies, weekends required
Position Description: The successful candidate should hold a national personal training certification (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, or ACE preferred). A relevant degree is preferred but not required. These are part-time positions leading to full-time. Opening, closing and weekend shifts may be required. Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Position Prerequisites: National personal training certification (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, or ACE preferred). A relevant degree is preferred but not required. 1+ years relevant experience preferred
Job Title: Internal Marketing Specialist
Posting Date: 1/2/14
Location(s): Jamison, New Hope, Warrington PA.
Title of Posting Manager(s): Marketing Director
Part-time/Full-time: Part Time
Weekly Hours: 15 hrs/wk. Schedule TBD
Position Description: The Internal Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Director to execute the marketing plan of The Cornerstone Clubs, The Spa at Cornerstone, and The TreeHouse. This is a dynamic role which covers a variety of functions with an emphasis on graphic design and in-house communication. Reports to Marketing Director. Please submit salary requirements with resume.
- Applicant should have a passion for health & wellness and readiness to communicate it on behalf of Cornerstone
- 2+ years of graphic design experience with a solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate with others easily (and have fun doing so!)
- Extremely organized and able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight time pressures
- BA in Marketing or Communications is preferred
- 2+ years in marketing experience is preferred
Job Title: HR Generalist
Posting Date: 2/19/14
Location(s): Doylestown, All Clubs
Title of Posting Manager(s): Finance Manager
Part-time/Full-time: Full Time, hourly
Weekly Hours: 35 hrs/week
Position Description: Cornerstone has a unique opportunity for an energetic, motivated individual to help grow and develop our HR department. The HR Generalist will be responsible for a variety of HR administrative functions. Will assist in performing personnel functions to include, but not limited to: recruitment, maintenance and update of employee files, on-boarding of new employees, benefits management, policy administration, employee training and all associated administrative support. This position requires a high level of confidentiality.
- HR experience required
- Undergraduate degree required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop knowledge and stay abreast of current HR laws and regulations
- Ability to work flexible schedule